Responsibilities of Patients
Honesty In Disclosure
· I will be honest with my docter & disclose my family / Medical history.
· I will be punctual for my appointments.
· I will do my best to comply with my doctor’s treatment plan.
· I will have realistic expectations from my doctor and his treatment.
· Inform and bring to the doctor’s notice if it has been difficult to understand any part of the treatment or of the existences of challenges in complying with the treatment.
· I will display intent to participate intelligently in my medical care by actively involving myself in the prescribed do-at-home activities.
Intent for Health Promotion
· I will do everything in my capacity to maintain healthy habits & routines that contribute to good health, and take responsibility for my health
Transparency and Honesty
· I wil make a sincere effort to understanding my therapies which include the medicines prescribed and their associated adverse effects and other compliances for effective treatment outcomes.
· I will not ask for surreptitious bills and false certificates and/or advocate forcefully by unlawful means to provide me with one.
· If I am not happy, I will inform and discuss with my doctor.
· I will report fraud and wrong doing.
· I will be respecting the doctors and medical staff caring and treating me.
· I will be abide by the hospital/facilities rules.
· I will bear the agreed expenses of the treatment that is explained to me in advance and pay my bills on time